From the Northern Border Region of Saudi Arabia comes the Northern Border University scholarship for internal and external international students who are willing to undertake their career-defining higher education in KSA, specifically, Northern Border University.
Dubbed the university ‘From The North To Nation’, Northern Border University is capitalizing on Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030, the newly ratified Saudi Universities Regulations, and the unwavering commitment to the Northern Border region to make the university a distinguished institution of higher education with main focus on becoming Saudi’s mining university. A university everyone would love to attend.
Northern Border University awards its students diploma, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in many scientific and theoretical disciplines keeping pace with Vision 2030 by developing postgraduate programs that meet the demands of the workforce.
I do not see why you would not love to study at such a great university that prepares you for a greater future. Therefore, let’s look at the details of applying for the Northern Border University scholarship.
Description Of Scholarship At NBU
- Level Of Study: Undergraduate / Postgraduate
- Type Of Scholarship: Fully-funded merit-based
- Duration: Full time.
- Eligible Regions: Worldwide
Documents Required For Northern Border University Scholarship
- High school certificate copy and grading statement translated into Arabic or English and certified by the Saudi Embassy or Cultural attache.
- Valid passport
- Letters of reccomendation
- Free of a precedent certificate from the security service of the applicant’s country.
- Applicant’s country government consent to study at the university
- The medical report is certified by the Embassy Of Saudi Arabia in the applicant’s country.
Eligibility Conditions For Northern Border University Scholarship
- Internal residential international applicants must meet the requirements applicable to Saudis in higher education.
- Internal applicants must be legal residents in the Kingdom before the start of the academic year.
- Applicants must be less than 17 years and older than 25 years for undergraduate studies, not older than 30 for masters, and less than 35 for doctoral programs.
- A high school certificate from Saudi if he is an internal applicant or from his country if he is an external applicant.
- The applicant’s high school certificate must be issued by a public school or its equivalent recognized by the university.
- If you graduated over five years, you are not qualified to apply.
- Good conduct and medically fit at the time of application
- Must pass any test or interview conducted by the University.
- Must be ready for full-time studies, no side work/employment.
- If you are an internal applicant, make sure you have a certificate from General Aptitude Test [ GAT ] and Scholastic Achievement Admission Test [ SAAT ] from your Saudi high school attended.
- Female applicants must have permanent resident guardians in Saudi.
- All documents and certificates from external applicants must be verified by authorized institutions.
- Applicants must not apply for any program in medical specialties.
- No offer of admission from different institutions in Saudi Arabia.
- All stated documents must be attached to the application.
How To Apply For The Northern Border University Scholarship
- When announced, apply through the scholarships portal
- Your papers or documents will be checked and validated
- And then your info/data will be uploaded to the Ministry Of Education
- Wait for notification if your scholarship application is approved.
And that is how to apply for the Northern Border University scholarship in Saudi Arabia for both internal and external international applicants. Follow the link to the scholarship portal to confirm the availability of access and start the application. For scholarships in and outside Saudi Arabia, explore!