No individual or parent would want to miss out on the opportunity of having a fully-funded scholarship, especially the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Program for themselves or their children
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Program is one of the most valued and sought-after fully funded University scholarships for eligible students from all over the world.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship on Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. degree Programs is on all academic fields such as Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, Arts, Information Technology, etc.
Every year, the great University of Saudi, popularly known as King Abdulaziz University offers a scholarship program for both local and International.
You can try by simply reading through the entire article, maybe you might be among the lucky ones to get a fully funded King Abdulaziz University Scholarship to study at any level of your academic programs.
Available Faculty at King Abdulaziz University
Before you even think of applying for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship, you must check on the available course of programs in the respective faculty.
Below are the available faculties at the King Abdulaziz University for you to make choice and if your desired faculty is not here, you should not even apply for the first place.
. Faculty of Arts & Humanities
. Faculty of Economics and Administration
. Faculty of Science
. Faculty of Engineering
. Faculty of Meteorology
. Environment Arid Land Agriculture
. Faculty of Marine Science
. Faculty of Environmental Design
• Faculty of Arts & Humanities
• Faculty of Science
• Faculty of Engineering
• Faculty of Meteorology
• Environment Arid Land Agriculture
• Faculty of Marine Science
• Faculty of Environmental Design
• Faculty of Computing & Information Technology.
Eligibility for Undergraduate
• Interested candidate must be of good manner and conduct
• Students must have obtained a school graduation certificate or equivalent within KSA or abroad.
• The result of student graduation certificate must be within 3 years old
• The age bracket of the Students must be between 17 – 25 years
• A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
• Candidates must be eligible for admission provisions
Eligibility for Masters and PhD
• For Master, candidates must be 30 years and 35 Years for Ph.D. respectively.
• Candidates must have a very good and recognizable qualification in/her own country of origin.
• The students must have English Language Test Certificate.
• Candidates must provide two recommendation letters from/her previous faculty members.
• Students must not have any dismissal records from any of the Saudi Arabia Institutions.
• Any Candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science programs must be professional in speaking and writing the Arabic language.
Benefits of King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
Once you have completed all the requirements and you win the scholarship, you will be entitled to all the benefits below
• You will be entitled to a monthly bursary of SR 900
• You will also be entitled to a monthly bursary research assistant of SR 1000
• You will be entitled to SR.1,800 preparation allowance as the first-timer
• You are entitled to health care.
• You will receive accommodation and facilities.
• You will have access to Subsidized meals.
• You will receive a total sum of SR 4,000 for your Ph.D. and SR 3,000 for your masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
• You will get an allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
• You will stand a chance of getting a two-way ticket annually.
• You will be given distinction allowance for outstanding performance
• Students will have access to Suitable accommodation and appropriate scientific, social, cultural care and guidance
Application Process of King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
• Interested students must apply from the website of the university (Scholarship Gateway) and the Embassy / Consulate of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in their respective countries.
• You should note that the information must be verified for its potency
• The information must be submitted to the Ministry for approval and acceptance.
• After completing all the processes, the student will be notified to visit the Embassy of the Kingdom for attestation of documents.
• The visa will be issued to the student to complete the necessary formalities for travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
General Rules and Regulations of the Scholarship
• The already existing laws in the Kingdom do not support any forms of extremism and terrorism.
• Students must adhere to the residency law of Kingdom as it also applies to scholarship
• Students must note that they are under university sponsorship during scholarship and the university is responsible for their stay throughout.
• The students may wish to apply for a family visa by the applicable rules and regulations in the Kingdom.
• Travel information such as documents/passports with the students should allow them to return to the country from where these documents are obtained without any terms and conditions.
• There’s No transfer of students or scholarship from one university to another.
• It is highly forbidden for any student on scholarship to work for companies, institutions, or individuals during the c.
Required Documents for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
Candidates must present Curriculum vitae.
• You must present a Statement of purpose (in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language).
• You must show a copy of your graduation certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
• You must present a copy of the transcript (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
• You must present two recommendation letters.
• You must show a copy of a valid passport with at least one-year validity.
There is no official deadline regarding the submission of the scholarship application; therefore, candidates can submit their applications anytime.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship only selected candidates twice a year for spring and fall semesters intakes.