The King Salman Energy Park scholarship awards a one-time scholarship valued at $3,000 to one selected applicant who is studying at a four-year college or university in the coming years. This scholarship application method and procedure are quite different from others.
Salman Energy Park (SPARK) is a state-of-the-art energy hub located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. It is designed to support the growth and development of the energy industry in the region and to attract leading companies from around the world. SPARK is committed to investing in the next generation of energy professionals, and it offers a number of scholarships to talented students who are interested in pursuing careers in the energy sector.
The SPARK scholarship program is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing studies in fields related to energy, such as engineering, science, and technology. To be eligible for the scholarship, students must have a strong academic record and demonstrate a clear interest in the energy industry. In addition, students must be citizens of Saudi Arabia and meet certain other requirements, such as having a certain level of financial need.
SPARK scholarship recipients receive a number of benefits, including financial support to cover the cost of tuition and other education-related expenses. They also have the opportunity to participate in internships and other experiential learning opportunities at SPARK, which can help them gain valuable hands-on experience in the energy industry.
Eligibility Requirements King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) Scholarship
It’s important to note that the specific eligibility requirements for the King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) scholarship program may vary at times. In general, however, students who are interested in applying for a SPARK scholarship should meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Saudi Arabia or a permanent resident or an international student studying in Saudi.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in a field related to energy, such as engineering, science, or technology
- Have a strong academic record and demonstrate a clear interest in the energy industry
Required Documents For The King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) Scholarship
- Application form
- Unofficial transcript
- A 500-word essay that describes anything that brings the ‘spark’ that inspires the applicant’s life and goals. More precisely, the applicant should describe how this spark has become a catalyst for their journey to higher education. Note, this essay is only required if a video is not required of the applicant.
- Applicant must (1) post an original video to Facebook or Instagram (45 Sec.-2 min. duration) (2) follow Spark Energy on a selected platform (3) include the hashtags #SparkYourLife and #SparkEnergy and (4) be sure to tag Spark Energy in your post. “Be sure to add personality, creativity, and passion”
- Proof of enrollment for high school graduates
- The successful applicant must provide proof of enrollment from the college or university to which the scholarship will be paid to.
The deadline for this scholarship is 11:59 pm CST, Tuesday, August 31st
1. Who is eligible for the King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) scholarship?
To be eligible for the King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) scholarship, applicants must be Saudi citizens and must be accepted into a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in a STEM field at a university in Saudi Arabia. The scholarship is open to both male and female students.
2. What does the scholarship cover?
The King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) scholarship covers the cost of tuition, fees, and other educational expenses for the duration of the program. In addition, scholarship recipients may receive a monthly stipend to cover living expenses, such as housing and food
3. How do I apply for the King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) scholarship?
To apply for the King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) scholarship, you will need to visit the scholarship website and complete the online application form. You will also need to provide supporting documents, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a statement of purpose. Applications are typically open once a year, and the deadline for submission varies depending on the academic term.
4. Are there any requirements or expectations for scholarship recipients?
Scholarship recipients are expected to maintain good academic standing and to make satisfactory progress toward their degrees. In addition, scholarship recipients may be required to complete internships or other experiential learning opportunities as part of their program.