The Islamic University of Madinah scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic year is open and inviting to applicants. In this article, we tell you everything you need to know about this Saudi Arabia Government scholarship, including how to apply and the requisite documents for the application.
The Islamic University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia offers this scholarship as a Bachelor Of Science scholarship which offers several disciplines. The Islamic University of Madinah scholarship requires no English Language Test certificate and it is for males students ONLY
The IU of Madinah has its main campuses in Riyadh, the Capital of the United Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia – one for males and the other for females. It has 13 colleges for BA, MA, MSc, and Ph.D. degrees in Shari’ah, Religion Fundamentals, Arabic language, social sciences, media and communication, languages and translation, computer science and information science, economics, and administrative sciences, medicine, and engineering.
Table of Contents
Description Of The Islamic University Of Madinah Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship/Level Of Study: Undergraduate Degree Program
Host Institution: Islamic University Of Madinah
Scholarship duration: 4 years
Eligible Regions: Worldwide
Benefits Of The Islamic University Of Madinah Scholarship
1. A monthly allowance
2. Extra monthly allowance for students who perform better and exceptional during the course of studies
3. Free and fully furnished accommodation for single students [ students who are not married ]
4. Food is provided by the University restaurant at a very low monthly fee.
5. Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
6. Full health care program
7. Free air ticket upon admission and at the end of every academic year.
8. Free of charge usage of social, sports and training facilities at the University.
Eligibility Conditions For Islamic University Of Madinah Scholarship
1. A male Muslim of good behavior
2. Ready to abide by the rules and regulations governing the University.
3. They must pass all tests and interviews leading to the scholarship
4. Medially fit before applying for this scholarship
5. Candidate must have a General Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from outside or within the KSA
6. The certificate must be issued and signed by a government school or a recognized private education institution
7. The dating gap between receiving this certificate to applying for this scholarship must not be up to 5 years. In other words, applicants must not be out of school for more than 5 years before applying for this scholarship.
8. The age of the scholarship applicant must be between 17 to 25 years.
Mandatory Documents For An Application At Islamic University Of Madinah
- High School / GCSE / A Level Certificate
- High School / GCSE / A Level Transcript
- Testimony Of Conduct
- Birth Certificate
- National Identity Card
Available Courses At The Islamic University Of Madinah
1. Faculty Of Science [ Offered under the scholarship program ]
- Physics [4 years ]
- Mathematics [4 years ]
- Chemistry [4 years ]
2. Faculty Of Engineering
- Electrical Engineering [5 years ]
- Mechanical Engineering [5 years ]
- Civil Engineering [5 years ]
3. Faculty Of Computer Science
- Computer Science [ 5 years ]
- Information system [ 5 years ]
- Information Technology [ 5 years ]
- Shariah (Islamic Law) (4 years)
- Creed and Religions (4 years)
- Noble Quran and Islamic Studies (4 years)
- Noble Hadith and Islamic Studies (4 years)
- Arabic Language (4 years)
- Law Systems (4 years)
How To Apply For The Islamic University Of Madinah Scholarship
Important Notices About Application To The Islamic University Of Madinah
- The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
- In case of an applicant is granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
- In the case of errors in the basic information found on the applicant’s original documents (such as name, date of birth, place of birth, etc.), the applicant must correct such mistakes with the responsible authorities before sending his application, since the University Council forbids the correction of this fundamental information after admission.
- This scholarship is to promote basic science study among Muslim youth. Those who are interested in studying Physics, Mathematics, and chemistry are welcome to apply.
More Saudi Arabia government scholarships are equally open and are inviting applications all over the world.