The Synagogue Church of God’s late founder and leader TB Joshua being laid in the state ahead of his burial is being televised on day two of six days funeral rites to be observed for the man of God.
The processions are tabled to last for 6 days from the 5th of July to the 11th which is being telecast on the Church’s Television channel, Emmanuel TV.
– Monday, 5th July from 6 pm (GMT+1) – Candlelight Procession
– Tuesday, 6th July from 10 am (GMT+1) – Tribute Service
– Wednesday, 7th July from midnight (GMT+!) – All-Night Praise Service
– Thursday, 8th July from 11 am (GMT+1) – Lying-In-State
– Friday, 9th July from 10 am (GMT+1) – Laying-To-Rest Service
– Sunday, 11th July from 9 am (GMT+1) – Thanksgiving Service
On day four of the rites which is today Thursday 8th July, the body of the late minister is being laid to read for a final farewell from lovers and sympathizers all over the world and the congregants who made the way into t to church’s premises.
View this post on Instagram