Czech Government Scholarship For Developing Countries 2023/2024: Czech Republic’s government scholarship for developing countries has been a long-standing tradition by which listed developing countries received scholarships through the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance.
Application is in progress for a Czech government scholarship for developing countries in 2023 dedicated solely to aiding the studies of foreigners from developing third countries. With this scholarship, foreigners who seek to obtain their postgraduate degrees [Ph.D. and Masters] are welcomed to study in top public universities in Czech.
Description Of The Czech Government Scholarship For Developing Countries
|Study Level||Postgraduate [Ph.D. and Masters]|
|Worth||Tuition fees and monthly stipends of CZK14,000 to CZK 15,000|
|Scholarship Type||Need-based and Fully-funded|
|Eligible Countries||Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Zambia, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia.|
|Host Institutions||In the Czech Republic|
As in the table above, countries eligible for the Czech government scholarship are Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Zambia, Ukraine, Moldova, and Georgia.
Eligibility Criteria | Czech Government Scholarship
For an applicant to stand a chance of winning the Czech government scholarship, he or she must meet the following criteria aside from being a native of the above-listed countries.
1. Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
2. Same vein, applicants for the doctoral scholarship must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
3. Applicants must possess and have proof of strong academic performance and leadership abilities as evidenced in their academic credentials.
4. Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing student conducts in Universities in Czech.
Required Documents For Czech Government Scholarship
1. Most recent CV on studies and employment.
2. Applicants’ passport photocopy
3. The duly completed application form. This means the candidate will have to print out the submitted application form.
4. You will have to print out or download and sign the declaration of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Granting of the Czech Government Scholarship For Developing Countries
5. Printed out or downloaded and signed Affirmation on Return to Your Home Country After Completion of the studies form.
6. A medical proof that you are in good health which must not be older than 2 months, with a professional translation into English or Czech. That is if you are not from an English-speaking country.
7. Copies of your degrees, diplomas, or certificates with a professional translation into English or Czech by a professional translator on the list of top translators or experts in the Czech Republic.
8. Original copy of supplements to diploma or list of completed lectures and examinations including their scope and grades translated professionally into English or Czech.
About validating and ‘legalizing’ all your downloaded form and translations, you can ask your interviewer when you reach the Embassy.
Note: Applicants to the Doctoral program will have to submit extra documentation which includes:
1. An overview of your publication history and activities [ if any ]
2. Summary of expert topics on which you wish to focus in the doctoral study program you are applying for.
3. Written ideas on your dissertation and thesis. [ 3 to 5 pages ]
4. Two letters of recommendation by professors teaching in academic institutions.
All the documents must be in hard copy and two copies each when you are visiting the Czech Republic Embassy in your country for your scholarship interview.
Czech Government Scholarship | How To Apply.
Interested candidates must use the electronic application platform to fill out the application form making sure the details and the relevant documents attached have no errors and are valid. This application and submission must be done before the application deadline the year prior to the given academic year. This is just a preliminary application.
Once your application is deemed fit for the next stage of the selection procedure, you will receive an interview request from the Czech Republic Embassy in your country. And when you are going for this interview, you must present the above-listed documentation in hard copies. [ two copies each ]
The Czech Government Scholarship application submission period for the 2023/2024 academic year is 30th, September. 2022. The successful applicant starts studying in the academic year 2023/2024.
Note: Depending on an applicant’s subject choice, entrance examinations are required at the University concerned. Passing the entrance examination is a precondition to the scholarship award for successful applicants. In other words, failure to perform in the entrance exam may hinder your chances of winning the scholarship award.
If you have a question that is not answered in this article or in the video below, you can shoot an email to the Czech government scholarship board at firstname.lastname@example.org. Better still, visits the website for the scholarship and read about the guidelines.
Apply for the Czech government scholarship for developing countries now and stand a chance of pursuing your postgraduate degrees in the Czech Republic on a fully funded scholarship. You can check out other available scholarships here Top 15 Fully-Funded Undergraduate Scholarships For African Students 2022-2023