The list of companies in Dubai with job vacancies can be endless but we have the best sorted out for you below. Just be ready to travel and work when your application goes through.
These companies have readily jobs waiting for qualified and capable people who will live up to the tasks and they have a good payment system for you.
Companies In Dubai With Job Vacancies
1. Consulting – Senior Consultant
Location – Dubai
Salary – Negotiable
Closing Date – 10th March 2022
Job Role – Financial Accountant, Financial Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis treasury.
Contract Type – Permanent
Working Hours – Full time
Qualification: Qualified Accountant
- Being able to build and enhance team capabilities by always being up to date with trends in the market.
- Ready to work with colleagues in the Middle East on client works and internal initiatives.
- Knowledge in digital banking.
- Experienced in Digital channel sales, sales optimization, and revenue expansion within the banking sector.
- Understanding of banking products, consumer banking, corporate banking, treasury, and private banking.
- Transformation and PMO – Program development and execution, portfolio management, annual planning, budget allocation, and approval.
- Willingness to be based in Jordan, Amman
- 1-5 years of experience in the financial services field.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, and Economics, Technology,
- Good English and Arabic communications skills ( verbal and written )
- String ability to manage large projects.
- Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities
Apply of the companies website Pwc Middle East
2. Bilingual Legal Assistant
Job Location: Dubai
Closing Date: Until updated
Job role: Typing and formatting diaries for lawyers in both languages.
Contract Type: Full time.
Working hours: Full time.
- A degree or relevant secretarial qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic and be the ability to translate
- Be very proactive and have a can-do approach.
Note: This job will be updated when it is no more available.
Apply on the employer’s website gulftalent.com
3. Foundation Stage Teachers
Location: Dubai – UAE
Salary: Competitive Tax-free salary.
Deadline: 31st May
Contract type: Full time.
Working hours: Full time.
Qualifications And Requirements
- BeD or Bachelor’s degree with PGCE/PGDE or equivalents.
- Proven experience of teaching EFYS
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal approach to communicate with the students and parents.
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
Note: Interviews will be held from face to face where possible or on zoom as eligible applicants apply.
Apply on the GEMS School website
4. English Teacher
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: Competitive Tax-Free salary
Deadline: immediately employed until 25th February
Contract type: Full time
- Bachelor degree in rated subjects and certified teaching qualifications such as PGCE or PGDE
- Experience teaching KS3 & KS4 & KS5 is a must
- Experience teaching the National Curriculum for England
Note NQTs are advised to apply ( Newly Qualified Teachers)
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including competitive tax-free salary, furnished accommodation, medical and life insurance, working permit and residence visa, joining allowance, annual flight allowance, tuition fee concession, and other benefits in line with the UAE Labour Law.
Apply on the GEMS school website
5. Chatbot Manager
Location: Dubai UAE
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a customer service role in the online, telecommunications, or financial services industry
• Previous App or Digital experience will also be highly regarded
• Analytical Mind
• Ability to identify key call drivers to determine how they can be addressed via a chatbot
• Analyse Chabot chats and makes improvements to improve resolution rates (Journey optimization)
• Provide regular reporting on chatbot performance, KPIs, including insights and recommendations
• Technical Aptitude
• Confident in the use of applications and is a quick learner of new technologies
• Customer Centricity
• Create chatbot journeys in customer’s language and tone
• Ensure that the Chatbot will use the same tone of voice used across du social channels by understanding customers’ intentions.
• Solid experience in being able to deliver solutions to customer’s problems
• Takes an end-to-end view in shaping customer solutions
• Excellent Arabic & English language (verbal, reading and writing) proficiency
• Strong stakeholder management and rapport
• Liaising and working closely with a range of internal stakeholders including but not limited to Digital Product Owners, Customer Operations, Customer Experience, Segment and IT
• Liaising and working closely with the Chatbot vendor to resolve issues and deliver improvements
• A ‘can-do attitude
• You’ll be going into unchartered territory, you’ll embrace new challenges and is prepared to “think outside the box” to find a solution
You can read more T&Cs before applying on the company’s website
Contract type: Full time
Deadline: Until updated
• Provide an accurate and full range of information within the category requested (location, curriculum, admission procedure – including the booking of tours, tour information, administration, structure, etc..) to ensure the delivery of a quality customer service experience to all callers or visitors to the school.
• Respond to telephone calls and inquiries courteously and be able to direct calls to appropriate school personnel as part of the customer service provider for the school.
• Relate courteously with visitors and provide the appropriate welcome to the school to ensure a positive customer service experience.
• Actively support the Admissions team by contacting inquiries and conversion of new leads to enrolments and updating it in the system (CRM), cross-selling to other GEMS schools with open seats, conducting school tours wherever necessary, and assisting in enrolment events as and when required.
• Maintain open lines of communication to new & prospective parents ensuring that their concerns and feedback are handled effectively and efficiently; liaising with other school personnel as required.
• Complete administration and secretarial tasks as assigned to support the broader Front of House team to achieve their objectives.
• Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant data management systems (Phoenix, SalesForce), as well as EXCEL and general Microsoft Office packages
• Fluent in English.
Read on T&Cs and apply on the company’s website
The list of companies with job vacancies in Dubai is endless so we chose to present the less competitive ones as the competitive ones are rarely available after the first 12 hours of posting.
However, you can check on the main websites listed above to explore their listing.
Every job listed here is available as of the time of this publication. You can also visit our jobs category for more while we update more with time. Thanks.