This list of available jobs vacancies in the UK is updated regularly to keep abreast with those closed and still hiring. Apply below for available jobs.
1. Graduate Technology Consultant – Full time / Permanent.
Location: London, South East England
Salary: £22,889 – £24,385 a year
Sector: Artificial Intelligence, Account management, Graduate, Consultant, Sales.
- Grow and oversee relationships with an international client base
- Provide client assistance and training
- Establish good relationships with key stakeholders in each business.
- Understand the clients’ business and develop strategies and processes for increasing the use of software within each organization.
- Identify potential business opportunities
- Engage with new prospective clients all over the globe.
- Work with key decision-makers while developing and qualifying leads within the targeted market.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top tier university with a GPA of 3.5 or above (US) or 2:1 or above (UK)
• Articulate, motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
• Commercially-minded with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Organised with excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication, written customer-facing skills
• Significant interest in, and aptitude for technology
• European languages (particularly French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch) are desirable, but not essential.
Register and upload your CV here.
2. Vehicle Technician – For immediate employment. Permanent / Full Time
The Mr. Clutch Autocentres LTD located at Bletchley, Buckinghamshire is offering a satiable but still negotiable salary to anyone who has detailed and year-served knowledge on automobiles and specialized in areas of brakes, servicing, gearbox, clutch, and cambelt.
- Carry out repairs and services to the highest standards and appropriate specifications.
- Test and identify faults.
- Examine vehicles, recognized and provide written reports on vehicles or components.
- Ensure all work is done by observing safe working measures of self and others.
- Promote and maintain company images. Acting as a brand ambassador.
- 44 days pay leave ( including bank holidays )
- Excellent bonus structure
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Company discount
- Child vouchers
- Pension scheme.
You can visit the company website to apply at mrclutch.com
3. Work From Home – Immediate employment. Full time or part-time.
20Cogs is an online platform that is specialized in completing competitions, emails, testing games, offers, and many more from some top UK brands. All you need to work with them is a smartphone or laptop and good internet connections.
- Earn cash and vouchers by doing paid emails, paid surveys, data entry, market research, and more.
- Payments are through BACS or Paypal
- Remote working from home ( freedom )
- No experience is needed.
Note: This is commission work, the more money you make depends on the more tasks you complete. Good for students who need a part-time job.
You can register on the website and job their list of workers worldwide.
4. Customer Representative – For immediate employment. Full time.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £21,000 per annum.
Nuovo Recruitment is recruiting fraud analysts to work with them. No work experience is needed. Just register and upload your CV and stand a chance of being employed.
- You will have to pass criminal records and credit checks to be able to have this role.
- Experience in telephone environment answering of calls.
- Excellent communications and passion for learning and development.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Customer Service with a professional approach
- Handling emails and SMSs inquiries
- Being the first point of contact when taking inbound calls which will include resolving queries and complaints.
- Working toward targets and goals at the team and individual levels.
Register and upload your CV
5. Airport Representative – Permanent/ Full time.
Location: Horley, Surrey
Salary: Very competitive
- Responsible on a shift basis in supporting customers face to face at the airports with any on-the-day disruption which may include but is not limited to queue management, document checking, and COVID travel protocols.
- Responsible for resolving customer issues
- Responding to customer queries on the day of travel
- Accountable for maintaining accurate logs of all daily events
- Accountable for the completion of daily and nightly administration tasks as directed by line managers
- Supporting the Airport Co-Ordinator in the delivery of pre-agreed objectives & KPI’s
- Customer-centric with passion
- Experience and calm in holding difficult conversations
- Able to make informed decisions
- Must be able to work under pressure
- High standards of written communication and good attention to detail.
- Effective collaborations skills and ability to work independently.
• Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers, and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
• Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community, and Career
• Excellent rates with foreign exchange
Pension scheme and life assurance.
Visit the employer’s website to register and upload your CV.
These are a few available jobs vacancies in the UK for every qualified person.