Wherever you are in the world, you must have a job or be looking for one especially in these times when everything is coming at a price.
For that reason, this article presents a list of New York jobs for foreigners. You can apply below and watch your life kickstart afresh.
1. New York Jobs For Foreigners: Custom Succes Manager
Is it the love for software that drives you in your everyday life? Then a reputable company based in London has a place for you to learn and earn.
About The company And You
Access believes in #CustomersForLife, their goal is to ensure that they provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realize the benefits of their investment for years to come.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a portfolio of customers. Your goal will be to work proactively with your customers, establish yourself as a trusted adviser, ensure they get the very best from their Access solutions and continuously improve their customer satisfaction.
You will be part of a growing team of field-based CSMs who work with their largest customers both remotely and face-to-face. You will typically be aligned to one of our divisions and become an expert on one or more Access products. Not only will you work with your customers but support your peers and contribute to the ongoing development of our Customer Success offerings.
·Ensure your customers remain with Access
·Onboard them to the company’s Customer4Life platform
·Establish yourself as a trusted advisor and go-to person
·Work with your customers to develop and maintain a success plan
·Advise them on best practices, product roadmap and proactively monitor and drive adoption of their Access software, features, and functionality
·Conduct periodic reviews reporting on progress and demonstrating the value of their Access solutions and your engagement
·Improve their loyalty as measured in the bi-annual Net Promoter Score survey
·Build a broad set of business and IT relationships within your customers
·Work with your Access account teams to recommend solutions to solve customers’ business challenges
·Making sure issues are resolved promptly
·Ensuring you are broad in all Access products but deep in your primary products
·Ensure your customer renews their Premier Success Plan.
Required Skills And Experience
·Degree, equivalent or relevant industry experience
·Passion for customers and technology
·Strong knowledge of business processes (i.e. HR, finance, recruitment, supply chain management), business applications, and automation
·Experience in delivering services such as configuration, training, and health checks
·A self-starter, highly organized and proactive
·An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
·Experience in escalation management
·Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
·Ability to influence others
·Strong written and verbal communication skills
·Track record of delivering chargeable services.
Access is a growing software company that delivers on what they say they do! They take the development of their people very seriously! They will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to their standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
·A Competitive Salary
·Giving Back/Charity days
·6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
·The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses-paid holiday to Spain
Visit the company’s website to apply.
2. New York Jobs For Foreigners: Information Technology Graduate.
Auxeris is recruiting for a global supply chain solution company that has been in business for over 160 years in commodity trading whose purpose is to exert a positive economic and sustainable influence in its food, beverage, and energy supply chain.
They buy, sell, move, and de-risk commodities through a range of services including trade finance, commodities trading, analysis, freight, logistics, and price risk management.
– Salary £30,000
– Hybrid of remote working and a prestigious office location in the heart of London
– Free breakfasts, soup, and smoothies
– Frequent office food events
– Bike to work scheme, 7-a-side football team, and netball team
– Life, health, and dental insurance
– Charity fundraising
– To support the design, development, maintenance, and improvement of their Business intelligence services.
– Develop databases, data architecture, data warehouse, ETL processes, and reports to support the business objectives.
– Prepare data queries for use in analysis, reporting, and data visualization tools (including power BI) and the ETL processes.
– Support the business’s Data Governance and provide secure access to data audits as required.
– Communicate new functionality and report changes effectively to staff and stakeholders.
– Attend training courses which are necessary for the performance of the role.
– Experience using SQL, Excel, and Python.
– Experience with Data handling, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Demonstrable experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
– University degree – STEM subjects preferred, but a 1:1 in either Maths, Physics, or accountancy would suit.
Visit the website of the recruitment agency and apply
3. New York Jobs For Foreigners: Graduate IT, Analyst.
An award-winning tech-focused law firm is looking for a customer-centric Junior IT Support Analyst with excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm to learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
The business offers a hybrid working model, beautiful offices in the heart of the City, and a friendly and professional team.
You will be offering support across IT, telephony, and the network, as well as configuring, upgrading and setting up both old and new computers, and most importantly offering a great support service to senior stakeholders and the wider business.
To secure this role you will have an exceptional approach to providing a great IT Support service, demonstrate excellent communication skills, be flexible, and have some existing IT support experience with a willingness to continue to develop your skills and career further.
You must experience with
- Windows 2016/2019
- Active Directory and group policy
- Network infrastructure including TCP/IP, routing, switches, firewalls, DHCP, DNS, VLAN’s
- Windows 10, Office 365, and Team’s
A computer-related degree would be useful, as would any experience with VMware or Azure, but these are not essential as training across technologies will be given.
Starting salary for this one is £26,000 – £29,000 depending on the experience you bring to the role plus bonus, private medical and a competitive wider benefits package.
Visit the company’s website to apply.
4. New York Jobs For Foreigners: IT Support Apprenticeship.
Amazon offers a range of opportunities to suit candidates with different backgrounds, qualifications, and career aspirations. That is why we believe it is the perfect place to learn new skills.
Amazon apprenticeship schemes are aimed at people who have a passion for learning and want to start a career now – or possibly retrain in a new direction.
To be successful you will need to be committed to your development and be prepared to make the most of the opportunities, practical experience, and qualifications given to you.
- work towards the Information Communications Technician (Support Technician pathway) apprenticeship Level 3 standard along with MD100, CCNA, ITIL4f vendor qualifications
- build your skills over an 18 month period starting in August 2022, which will help you develop personally and professionally.
the apprenticeship will be made up of;
• Classroom/virtual based training to cover knowledge,
• On-the-job training in an Amazon Fulfilment Centre
• Online learning
• Mentoring from our IT team members.
- grow your abilities in crucial complementary areas like organization, prioritization, data, problem-solving techniques, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills.
- work alongside the team supporting with day-to-day tasks learning how IT works at Amazon and delivers for its customers.
You will attend several workshops across the duration of the apprenticeship, workshops will be a mix of face-to-face and online delivery by a training provider. You will also attend internal workshops/training to support you in developing Amazon-related skills and knowledge. Depending on the scheme and location of the training provider you may be required to travel and stay overnight. (costs will be supported by Amazon)
Modules will include, but are not limited to:
• Core Cloud & Networking Principles
• Networking architecture and security
• Principles of IT
• Azure & Advanced Networking Principles.
- Candidates should be 18 years or over and have the right to live and work in England.
For the apprenticeship program, applicants eligible for government funding for their apprenticeship are prioritized and that you need.
- To have lived in the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
- Be a resident in England for the entire duration of the program.
- Not be registered to study on a UK government-funded course ending August 2022 or later
- You will be 18 years old or older before the contract’s start date.
- 3 x GCSE’s at grade 4-9 (A-C) or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
You can visit the Amazon website to apply as the vacancy lasts.