Are you living outside the United Arab Emirates ( Dubai ) but want a job that will take care of you in accommodation, health, and also pay you well?
Well, look no further as we present to you a list of jobs for foreigners in Dubai. Apply for your preferred job below.
1. Jobs For Foreigners In Dubai: Female Receptionist Job
- Only Females can apply
- Applicant must at least be a college graduate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Outlook )
- Attention to detail, good analytical skills, and multi-tasking.
- Well organized with daily tasks and filing documents.
- Good looking and 23years and above.
- Negotiable salary when you apply and got selected.
Only females can apply here.
2. Jobs For Foreigners Website Designer / Developer
A multinational web design and web development company Al Muheet Al Am, a Dubai-based company headquartered in Qatar is looking for innovative, who would want to enjoy a collaborative environment of work to employ on a full-time basis.
Salary: AED5,500.00 to AED6,500.00 /month
- Assist with the design, development, and maintenance of full-stack web services.
- Assist in gathering requirements and product specifications
- Maintain developer resources, repositories, and documentation.
- Learn and support API-based integrations.
- Must be open-minded, humble, and honest in keeping possessions
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to participate as a critical team player.
- Quick learner, proactive, and having a self-directed approach.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of full-stack web and software development experience.
- Well vexed with PHP, MySQL, JQuery, Angular JS, and any PHP framework.
- Proficient in web markup including HTML5 and CSS3.
Apply on the employer’s website here.
3. Jobs For Foreigners In Dubai: Academic Coordinator.
A reputable school, Common Core Elementary And Early Years based in RAK, UAE is recruiting for the position of academic coordinator for early years up to grade 3.
Offer professional leadership and management of the Early Years and up to grade 3 (preferably with someone who has experience in Common Core and Montessori) to secure high-quality teaching, the effective use of resources, and improved standards of learning and achievement for all students.
• Keep up to date with changes and initiatives in education
• Model and promote best practices in the teaching and learning in the subject
• Establish, evaluate and develop the academic aims and standards of the Maths, English, and Science curriculum and assessment
• Take overall responsibility for Lower School curriculum leadership
• Lead on pedagogical initiatives and approaches
• Lead on pupil progress and tracking systems in core subject areas
• Assist the Head of Lower School in establishing and maintaining a vibrant and thriving school
• Ensure that quality educational programs take place in a safe, positive, and healthy learning environment.
1. Degree in Education or a related subject from an accredited university
2. You MUST HAVE a teaching license (State license/QTS etc)
3. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of teaching
4. The candidate should have an excellent command of both written and spoken English
5. Be able to supply at least 2 references
Up to date Police Check (CRB/FBI/Garda etc)
6. MUST be western trained based on visa requirements and Clients’ demands.
Promote high standards in all aspects of school life, particularly in student progress
• Actively support the values, vision, ethos, culture, and policies of the school
• inspire and motivate students, teachers, and other school employees
• Comply with the professional duties of the Staff Code of Conduct
• Contribute to a school culture that is positive, purposeful, and professional
• Engage positively in the school Appraisal process and performance management arrangements
• Are committed to safeguarding and to promoting the welfare of children and young people.
1. You will receive a competitive salary which of course is TAX FREE
2. Accommodation provided PLUS all the bills are paid for
3. Flights on a yearly basis
4. Medical insurance provided
5. Visa and residency will be paid for and all the paperwork will be processed for you ( You only need to get your documents attested from you home country)
6. CPD provided all throughout the year.
7. Transport to and from the school is provided
8. Working within an international team
9. Gratuity when you decide to leave the school
10. Tuition fees discounted up to 100%
4. Jobs For Foreigners In Dubai SEN Nanny ( Special Education Needs).
Salary: Up to £52,000 net per annum / £1,000.00 net per week.
Essential: Nanny experience, early years, keen interest in implementing therapies
Start Date: ASAP
Days & Hours: 6 days per week
Family/Client Pets: No pets
Accommodation: A separate studio flat or a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom in the family home if preferred.
About this client/child:
Isla is a beautiful and sweet 9-month-old baby who recently was diagnosed with a very rare genetic mutation. The mutation causes speech and psychomotor development delays. Isla is feeding well, she grabs toys and can sit with support, but struggles with any other movements. She responds very well to Occupational Therapy (OT) and physiotherapy which she has been receiving for the past 4 months and she has already made significant progress.
Overview of the role:
We are looking for an experienced, engaging, and caring SEN Nanny who can provide fantastic support to Isla within the home environment. You will have extensive, professional Nanny experience with children of a similar age.
You will be responsible for all nanny duties, including feeding Isla and putting her to sleep, organizing age-appropriate and stimulating activities for her whilst using a holistic and creative approach.
You will promote Isla’s all-around development and well-being whilst helping her to reach therapy goals and developmental milestones. Working alongside other professionals, you will be implementing therapy programs into Isla’s daily routine.
You must be a team player; you will be working alongside Isla’s mum and another nanny. The family is looking for someone to work 6 days per week 8.00 am to8.00 pm, certain flexibility will be required. The family travel extensively and you will accompany them on their international trips.
Who this job would suit:
This position will suit a dedicated, friendly,y and proactive SEN Nanny with excellent experience with younger children who have a positive and engaging approach. Isla requires lots of stimulation and you will be confident in implementing therapy. Our client is looking for at least a one-year commitment, consistency is very important.
What’s great about this job:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in sunny Dubai and support Isla with your skills on her journey to reach her full potential. The family is offering a very attractive package that includes either a studio flat (separate from the family), a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom in the family home, a return ticket home, medical insurance, and 30 days annual leave.
Who is recruiting for this role?
Snap Care will be carrying out all recruitment including shortlisting and recruiter interviews and arranging employer interviews. Apply here