The National Inspectorate Board (NIB), an agency under the Ministry of Education
(MoE) is looking for drivers who are ready to start work on Friday, the 31st of January,
2020 to transport NIB inspectors for their on-field operations.
NB: Kindly note this will be solely on contract basis for a stipulated period of time
with the potential of regular commitment.
JOB ROLE, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The driver is responsible for driving NIB inspectors. He/she ensures the safety, technical soundness and comfort of the vehicle assigned. The incumbent works under the general supervision of the Manager, General Administration.
His/her duties include:
● Drive NIB inspectors on official trips.
● Log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, transportation/vehicle related expenditure, vehicle servicing, repairs, etc.
● Ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check oil, water, battery, tires etc.
● Perform minor repairs and timely arrange for any other repairs necessary to keep the vehicle safe and technically sound at all times.
● Maintain the vehicle in clean conditions.
● Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
● At least Junior High School Education. Possession of a valid driver’s licence.
B. WORK EXPERIENCE
● At least five (5) years of work experience as a driver with a flawless and safe
● Good knowledge of English, and any other local language.
D. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
● Good knowledge of the local driving rules and regulations.
● Possess skills in minor vehicle repair.
● Safe driving manners, good sense of direction and knowledge of local
● Exhibit a high sense of punctuality and reliability.
● Ability to cope with extended working hours.
E. INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION:
The driver must possess a polite and friendly attitude and handle his/her passengers with utmost respect. A tidy appearance, courtesy, direction and
high level of trustworthiness are essential personal attributes.
All candidates applying for this position are required to contact the NIB office via telephone
on 0545732688/0302907589. Applications can also be sent via our e-mail:
email@example.com. Deadline for applications is 31st January 2020.
I simply want to mention I am beginner to blogs and seriously liked your page. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your site . You amazingly have tremendous writings. Thanks for revealing your website page.
I like this blog so much, saved to my bookmarks .
Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it. Glance complex to far delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?
Youre so great! I do not intend Ive review anything such as this prior to. So great to locate somebody with some initial thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is required on the internet, somebody with a little originality. valuable task for bringing something new to the net!
Some really quality blog posts on this site, saved to fav.
Comments are closed.