Exciting news! Another one for MTN data users has been introduced, it is called MTN Holiday Data.
Day in day out, MTN seems to be set and ready to keep its customers surfing, hence one after the other, there are new ones available.
Just after the most recent one, MTN Zone Data, there is always one that will be more affordable. As most of the users complain about the right coat of data. Yes, data is quite expensive.
Recommended article: MTN Quick Loan, How To Apply And Receive Ghc1000
Now, for those looking forward to tomorrow, which has been declared by the Ghanaian interior minister Ambrose Dery as a public holiday, this new MTN Holiday Data package makes the day more enjoyable and keeps you in touch with family and friends.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN HOLIDAY DATA
This data package is specially made for the holiday and it cost a customer 10ghc to purchase the package. Now let us walk you through the processes involved in purchasing the MTN Holiday Data package.
- Hop onto PlayStore or Apple Store to download the myMTN app.
- Verify your MTN number to be able to sign in.
- Enter the OTP to access the app.
- Tap on the buy / sends button.
- After the buy/ send tap, choose data.
- Under the subscription, tap on ‘2.5G of Data on special days’
- Choose ‘subscribe’.
- After these steps successfully, you will receive a message showing that you have successfully to the MTN Holiday data bundle.
Well, that is how you subscribe to the MTN Holiday Data bundle. Note: you can’t buy this for another user, unlike it is when you dial the *138# on MTN.
Interestingly, since Ghana is now having more holidays on its calendar, this day bundle will be worth tomorrow and another holiday to come.