Chancellor’s International Scholarship by the University of Warwick is a fully-funded scholarship for outstanding international applicants. The scholarship covers full -tuition and maintenance stipend in line with the UKRI rate of £15,609 for full-time award holders, research, training and a supporting grant of £5,000.
The scholarship is allocated annually and it is open to all international and EU students who are pursuing any program under any discipline offered by the university.
For the 2022/23 academic year, the Warwick university allocated up to £5 million for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship. 2023/24 is promised to be bigger and hopefully, the scholarship number will move the 42 upwards.
Benefits Of Chancellor’s International Scholarship By The University Of Warwick
1. Full tuition payment
2. A maintenance stipend per UKRI rates [ provisional £15,609 for full-time award holders.
3. Research, Training and supporting grants up to £5,000
4. 3.5 years of studying unless you are in your first year in the school before applying then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Eligibility Criteria For Chancellor’s International Scholarship By The University Of Warwick
1. Applicants must also apply for a PhD at Warwick University. Once you submit your admissions application, you will receive an automated e-mail giving you your 7-digit student ID number and instructions on registering your ITS application account – which must create. This automated e-mail can take up to 48 hours to come through. Read the guidance notes to guide you through creating an ITS application account.
You will then use the username and the password to apply for the scholarships. Do not wait until you receive an offer of study by the scholarship before you apply for admission.
2. Currently enrolled PhD or MPhil/PhD students at the university may apply in their first years of registration ONLY
3. Applicant may be from any discipline available at the university. And note that scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Application Process Chancellor’s International Scholarship
1. Make sure to read the PGR Ranking criteria
2. Submit your course application and start your scholarship application process as soon you receive your 7-digit student ID number by following the registration instructions.
3. Submit your scholarship application in time.
4. Make sure all supporting documents, [ references and transcripts ] are also uploaded.
5. And then the final decision on the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be communicated through email.