Apple has released an iPhone SE which an updated version of iPhone 8
The phone looks like iPhone 8 but has modern features and sports more features than that of iPhone 8.
The phone is reported to cost $399 for a 64GB of storage making it one of the low-cost modern iPhone.
It has a 4.7-inch screen, large bezels on the top and bottom, and a home button with Touch
The phone is reported to be available for preorder this Friday, April 17.
There will be a model which have 148GB which will be offered for $449 and also 256GB for $549.
According to the verge, the iPhone will come in color red, white and black with free Apple TV for a year.
The iPhone SE is essentially an iPhone 8 with a better camera and processor — and a lower price tag. Although it’s a relatively old design, this iPhone SE has Apple’s A13 Bionic chip, the same that’s available in the latest iPhone 11 and 11 Pro models.
That should ensure that it has a much longer lifespan than the $449 iPhone 8 model that it’s replacing in Apple’s lineup, which had an A11 chip from 2017. There won’t be a plus-sized version of the second-generation iPhone SE, but the iPhone 8 Plus will continue to be sold in certain markets.
IPHONE SE 2 SPECS
- Screen: 4.7-inch True Tone display
- Rear cameras: 12-megapixel single 6-element lens, features OIS, flicker sensor for white balance, focus pixels, HDR, and portrait mode for people, video recording at 4K/60fps
- Selfie camera: 7-megapixel camera
- Dimensions: 67.3 x 138.4 x 7.3mm, 148 grams
- Processor: A13 Bionic
- Memory: TBD
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB
- Battery: TBD
- OS: iOS 13
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit LTE, Dual SIM with eSIM
- Biometric authentication: second-generation Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Wireless charging, Lightning connector, 5W charger included
- IP67 protection