Another tuition-free college in the USA for international students is the Anna Maria financial aid for international students at Anna Maria College in Massachusets, USA. This aid is valued at $35,000 per admitted student.
Apply for this college scholarship using the fee waiver code 001 and have your way through the highly-rated community college in Massachusetts for free with the support of the $35,000 aid that awaits every international student that applies and gets admitted.
In this article, I will show you how to apply to this community college without paying the application and fee and successfully getting your aid approved and ready to go as an international student. For domestic students [ US citizens ], I will drop the links to follow.
About Anna Maria College
In Paxton New England, Massachusetts sits a gorgeous and highly rated community college called Anna Maria College on 19 acres of land ready to help students of every race get their first steps to higher education by offering both undergraduate majors, and graduate and certificate programs. The college is a four-year, private catholic institution in consortium with Worcester-Area College Consortium.
The college has a number of scholarships to carry students through their years at the school based on merits and needs [ merit-based and need-based scholarship ]. International students admitted to the college are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. However, if you want to be considered for a need-based scholarship, you will have to fill out and submit the International Financial Aid Form
Other categories of scholarships available at Anna Maria College are:
- Federal and State Grants
- Outside Scholarships
- Veterans Benefits
- Need-based grants and many more
Description Of Scholarships At Anna Maria College
- Scholarship Type: Merit-based and need-based
- Education Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Duration: 4 years
- Value Of Scholarships: $68,000 to $80,000 for years studies
- Eligible Regions: Domestic And International students can apply.
- Application fee: Waived
Requirements For Anna Maria Financial Aid For International Students
When applying to Anna Maria College as an international undergraduate student, these are the requirements:
- Application via The Common App or the Anna Maria College Online Application
- Application fee of $25. I will show you how to waive this fee and apply for free as an international applicant in the How To Apply below.
- Official Secondary School Transcript.
- English Proficiency Test Result: Applicants should submit results of one of the following: TOEFL, (Paper-based, IBT or TOEFL Essentials) IELTS, Cambridge Advanced English Exam (CAE) Duolingo or the Pearson Test of English (PTE) exam. The recommended scores for direct admission into undergraduate degree programs are as follows. Duolingo 95 -100 band or higher, TOEFL 72, TOEFL Essentials 8.0-9.5 band or higher IELTS 6.0, PTE 50 or higher. CAE 58. However, this is not applicable to applicants from English-speaking countries like Ghana
- Personal Statement of 250-500 words describing their educational aspirations and why they want to pursue higher education in the US.
- Admission Interview with a member of the office of undergraduate admission. This can be done through Skype or Initialview. Note: This is just a recommendation, not a requirement.
- If you are interested in studying Arts and Design majors at the College, check out your requirements here.
- Prospective Nursing Major applicants: All Freshman Students entering Nursing should meet the following admission criteria:
Secondary school program of study should include:
1. 4 years of college preparatory English
2. Mathematics – Algebra I, II, and Geometry as a recommended minimum. Students in IB programs can include Standard Level or Higher Level Mathematics.
3. 2 years of science with a lab are required; Biology and Chemistry are recommended. (International students must have three to four consecutive years of study in mathematics and science)
4. 2-3 years of social studies/humanities
5. 2 years of a foreign language (preferred)
- Standardized Test Results for COVID-19
When applying to Anna Maria College as an international applicant for a graduate program, apply for a degree or certificate by filling up the following required details and documents:
- Apply via the Anna Maria Colege Application Portal using the following
An essay or Personal Statement [ minimum of 500 words ] Official Transcripts
English Proficiency Test with Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or CAE
- Official Transcript showing you have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized United States college or University or an equivalent of a US Bachelor’s degree from a credited institution outside the US.
- English Proficiency Test Scores: Applications should submit results of one of the following: Duolingo, TOEFL, IELTS, the Pearson Test of English (PTE) exam, or the Cambridge Advanced English Exam (CAE). The recommended scores for direct admission to graduate degree programs are as follows. Duolingo 90, TOEFL 80, IELTS 6.5, PTE 59 or higher. CAE 176.
- Standardized Testing: Although not required for admission, standardized testing such as MAT, GRE, or GMAT scores may be submitted for additional consideration.
- Personal Statement.
- Two Letters Of Recommendation
- Certified Financial Documentation
- $40 Application fee: This is waiverable
You can send all transcripts and other documents electronically to [email protected] or mailed to Admission Office
Anna Maria College
50 Sunset Lane
Paxton, MA 01612
How To Apply To an Undergraduate Program Anna Maria College
1. By clicking Apply on the college’s website, hover over, undergraduate, and select Anna Maria Application Online as said in the requirements.
2. Click ‘Create An Account’ as you are applying as a new student to the college.
3. Fill in your required details and click ‘Continue’
4. A temporary PIN will be sent to your provided email. Get it and type it into the provided space. Create a password and log in.
5. After logging in, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Start New Application.
6. Select First Year Application and click Open Application on the pop-up window. You will be presented with the application form which you will have to take your time and fill up.
Now, we are looking for a way to waive the application fee, which is on the Freshman Application section of the application form. In that section, select ‘Yes‘ to the question ‘Do you intend to use an Anna Maria College fee waiver? And then select 001 for the questionnaire that says ‘Please provide the waiver code below’. And that is how you waive the Anna Maria College application fee.
Make sure you answer everything right before providing the right details and credentials before you submit. With that, you won’t suffer the rejection of your application after cross-checks.
So that is how you waive the application fee when applying to Anna Maria College as an international student who is targeting Anna Maria Financial aid for international students. Submit your application without the application fee. For more Tuition-Free Community Colleges In the USA For International Students
Application Deadline At Anna Maria College
Preferred First-Year Student Application Deadline: March 1
International First-Year Student Application Deadline: June 1
Preferred First-Year Student Application Deadline: December 1
International First-Year Student Application Deadline: October 1