Scholarship in Europe Best fully funded European scholarship 2023 2024 Preparing yourself early certainly really supports the success of getting a scholarship in 2023. The direction is clearer and the determination to get the scholarship you dream of is getting more focused. The many scholarships offered every year are indeed very beneficial for applicants.
At least a variety of options are available, especially the 2023/2024 European scholarship. Some scholarship donors have even started opening 2023 – 2024 scholarships. Some provide registration once a year, some provide periodic opportunities, for example opening at the beginning of the year, in the middle, or at the end of the year.
The advantage of the scholarships that are opened periodically is the freedom to be able to register because applications are received several times a year. Meanwhile, scholarships are only available once a year, applicants do need to pay close attention to the schedule so they are not left behind.
Best fully funded European scholarship 2023/2024
Romanian Government Scholarship Registration Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral Degrees
The Romanian government for the 2023 – 2024 academic year has specifically reopened full scholarships for international students outside the European Union, to continue their studies in Romania. There are dozens of scholarship seats usually provided each year for various levels.
If selected, the scholarship recipient will later be exempted from university registration fees, then provided with Romanian language preparatory course fees, tuition fees according to the duration of the study program, a monthly allowance of 65 euros for each S1 level, 75 euros for S2, and 85 euros for S3, then get a fee accommodation for student dormitories, medical expenses for emergencies, as well as discounts for local and intercity travel in Romania.
Undergraduate and Masters study programs are provided in the Romanian language of instruction, while the Doctoral study programs are in accordance with the language of instruction of the study programs offered. It can be in English or something else. For those who do not speak Romanian, a one-year preparatory course to learn Romanian is offered
Bachelor: This scheme is intended for graduates of high school (SMA) or equivalent to continue their Bachelor degree. The program lasts 3 – 6 years, depending on the choice of major
Masters: This scheme is intended for graduates of S1 or equivalent to take S2. The program lasts 1 year, 1.5 years, or 2 years and ends with 3 dissertation exams.
PhD: This scheme is intended for Masters graduates to take the Doctoral program. The program lasts 3 – 5 years and ends with the presentation of a doctoral thesis.
Priority study areas:
Architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political science and administration, education, social sciences and humanities, engineering studies, oil and gas, agricultural science, veterinary medicine.
Please Note: Scholarships are NOT available in medicine, dentistry and pharmacy.
- Foreign nationals from all countries in the world, except European Union member countries.
- The applicant for the scholarship does not hold Romanian citizenship, has not requested or has not obtained any form of protection in Romania, is not a stateless person whose residence on Romanian territory is officially recognized by law, is not a member of a diplomatic corps accredited to Bucharest or a family member of a diplomatic corps accredited in Romania. Not yet benefited from a scholarship from the Romanian state in the same study program.
- Have good educational achievements, have good results in education, each study grade average of at least 7 (seven) according to the Romanian scoring system or score “Good”.
- Submit complete files.
- Complete study documents ( diplomas and transcripts) issued by accredited/recognized educational institutions in the country of origin.
- Comply with application deadlines.
- Copy of diploma obtained (diploma or equivalent, plus bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral degrees, if available) and its official translation into English, French, Spain or Romania, if applicable.
- Copies of completed study transcripts and their official translations into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, if available.
- Copy of birth certificate (or equivalent document) and certified translation into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, if available.
- A copy of the first three pages of your passport or national identity document (KTP) and an official translation into English, French, Spanish or Romanian, if available.
- Curriculum Vitae in English or French.
- For the doctoral track, candidates need to submit a letter of intent which contains a list of scientific works, special publications, and a detailed description of the proposed research project. Then the approval of the tutor who is a lecturer from the intended doctoral school. Both documents must be written in English, French or Romanian.
Applications for Romanian scholarships 2023 – 2024 are done online. Prepare the application documents as listed above then submit them on the Study in Romania page.
Create an account first before uploading files. Registration for Romanian Government Scholarships for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees is open from 15 December 2022 to 1 March 2023. You can see a selection of universities and study programs available at https://studyinromania.gov.ro/
As described above, undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships are only available for study programs in the Romanian language of instruction. Meanwhile, the doctoral scholarship program is in accordance with the language of instruction of each study program.
The results of the scholarship selection will be announced via email, on July 15 2023 to each candidate who applies for a scholarship. For students who are accepted, the Romanian Ministry of Education will issue a “Letter of acceptance for studies in Romania”, which includes the obligation (if required) to complete a preparatory course in the Romanian language as well as the place of the college of study taken.
Holland Scholarship, S1 – S2 Scholarships to the Netherlands 2023 – 2024
There are other scholarship schemes offered by the Dutch Government which are not only aimed at local citizens, but also foreigners (outside the European Economic Area). Holland Scholarships. The Dutch scholarships can be used for undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Dutch universities.
Holland Scholarships 2023 – 2024 are financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in collaboration with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The winner will receive a scholarship worth 5,000 Euros in the first year of study.
There are at least more than 2,100 English-language study programs offered at Dutch universities. Universities that can be applied for include Amsterdam University of the Arts, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Gerrit Rietveld Academie, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Leiden University, Maastricht University, Tilburg University, University of Groningen, and many more. Can be seen in the list.
Criteria for candidates:
- Not a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Applying for a full-time bachelor’s or full-time master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions
- Meets the requirements of the destination institution
- Have never obtained a degree from a Dutch educational institution.
Applicants who are interested in applying for a Holland scholarship can apply directly to the selected Dutch universities on the studyinholland.nl page. Furthermore, after applying for scholarships to universities, they will select candidates who are entitled to receive scholarships and communicate this directly to those selected.
Holland scholarship 2023 – 2024 applications are open from 1 November 2022 to 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023. Please submit before the deadline. For other requirements you can directly visit the websites of participating Dutch universities on the studyinholland page. Good luck!
Turkey Scholarship 2023 – 2024 (S1, S2 and S3) Full
Turkey can as well be a fascinating study destination that you can try. There are several college scholarships available. One that is worth a try is Türkiye Scholarships. This scholarship is provided by the Government of Turkey annually. What are the odds? Through the latest Türkiye Scholarships 2023 Applications scheme. International applicants (other than Turkey) can continue their studies at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels through the 2023 – 2024 Turkish scholarship. Full scholarships through Türkiye Scholarships are aimed at studying at the best universities in Turkey. Applicants from Indonesia are one of those who have the opportunity to win this scholarship.
Turkish Government Scholarships 2023includes a monthly allowance of 1,000 TL (± Rp. 829 thousand) per month for S1 scholarships, 1,400 TL (± Rp. 1.1 million) per month for Turkish Masters scholarships and 1,800 TL (± Rp. 1.4 million) per month for scholarship recipients Turkish S3. In addition to the monthly stipend, the Turkey Scholarship also covers all tuition and program placement costs, accommodation, return flight tickets to Turkey, health insurance, and Turkish language courses for one year prior to commencement of studies.
The duration of the scholarship lasts the duration of the study program plus a year’s worth of Turkish language courses. For example, undergraduate scholarships, the duration of the scholarship adjusts to the length of the study program, between 4 – 6 years plus a 1 year Turkish language course. Then the Masters scholarship lasts for 2 years plus a 1 year Turkish language course, and the Doctoral scholarship lasts 4 years plus a 1 year Turkish language course.
What’s interesting about this 2023 Turkey Scholarship is that applicants do not need to submit a separate application to apply to universities. They use an integrated system. So, the scholarship program also provides placement to a university. When applying for a scholarship online, you can also apply directly to the university of interest using the same application form. You only need to determine the choice of university and study program. When they are later accepted into the scholarship program, they will automatically be accepted into their university. Applicants can choose a maximum of 12 universities and departments.
Most of the study programs offered are in Turkish. But, don’t worry, there are also programs that use English, Arabic, or French. Applicants only need to make sure they have a language proficiency certificate that is internationally recognized to choose the program, such as TOEFL and IELTS. Later applicants will also be asked for test scores such as GRE, GMAT, or SAT if selected for an interview. Depends on the terms of the study program. Before sending an application, you should already know the language of instruction used when choosing a program. Of course, having a one year Turkish language course will also help.
- Be a citizen other than Turkey (those with Turkish citizenship cannot apply)
- Not enrolled as a student at a Turkish university at the level of study applied for
- Graduated (high school, bachelor, or master) before August 2023
- Under 21 years old for undergraduate programs
- Under 30 years old for masters programs
- Under 35 years old for doctoral programs
- Minimum academic achievement for undergraduate applicants: 70%, masters and doctoral applicants: 75%, and applicants for medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy: 90%
- KTP or Passport
- Recent passport photo (last year)
- National exam scores (if any)
- Diploma or provisional graduation certificate
- Academic transcripts
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, etc. If requested by selected university & program)
- Foreign language test scores such as TOEFL, DELF (if requested by selected university and program)
- Research proposal and examples of research you have done (only for PhD applicants)
Application for Turkish Government Scholarships 2023 – 2024 is done online through the Türkiye Scholarships page from January 10 to February 20 2023.
Create an account first via the page in the “Register” section. Fill in the registration form, then check your email for activation. Then you can log in and then submit an online application based on the requested application documents. Scan the original document, then upload it to the account you already have. Adjust to the registration schedule. Also pay attention to whether the university or department asks for documents such as TOEFL/IELTS certificates, GRE/GMAT, DELF, etc. Please first check the documents requested by the university concerned.
Therefore, before registering you should first find the right department and college for study.
Online registration for Turkish scholarships 2023 – 2024 is open from January 10 to February 20 2023. Please register early before the deadline ends. For candidates who pass the administrative selection, will follow the interview stage which will be notified via registered email. The interview can be conducted via telephone or internet starting June – July 2023. Announcement of scholarship selection results will be delivered in early August 2023.
Of course there is much more information on fully funded European Scholarship for 2023 – 2024 available out there which are open every year. The scholarships above are some of what have been published on our website. You can find out more by looking at the menu available by study level.