Another top Saudi Arabian government university is opened international scholarship applications. The King Khalid University scholarships invite international students who want to undertake bachelor and postgraduate studies at an internationally recognized institution.
The Administration General for Scholarship Students at King Khalid University has announced the invitation to scholarship applications through their electronic portal. This is the right opportunity if you want to study in Saudi Arabia via any university scholarship. Apply for the King Khalid University scholarship now.
Table of Contents
About King Khalid University
The KKU is distributed over several towns in the Asir Province including Abha and al-Namas. It is a merger of two Universities namely: Imam Mohammed Ibn Saud Islamic University and King Saud University by a decree by HHR Crown Prince in 1998.
The University focuses on playing the leading role in the constant development and improvement of higher education which birthed the University in the Southern region due to the massive growing population. To achieve this, the University offers many courses including engineering, computer science, and medicine under Bachelor, Postgraduate, master, and Ph.D. programs.
Description Of The King Khalid University Scholarships.
Scholarship/Level Of Study: Undergraduate/ Postgraduate
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Host Institution: King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia.
Duration: 4 years
Eligible Regions: Worldwide
Eligibility Criteria For King Khalid University Scholarship
1. Applicant must not be out of school for years after graduation. That is to say, your High school certificate must not be up to five years old at the time of application.
2. Applicant must have very satisfactory General Aptitude Test and Education Achievement Test scores.
3. Number of the conferred scholarships will depend on the spaces available in the colleges. Hence award number varies each year.
4. Applicant is not allowed to be on any scholarship from any other educational institution in the Kingdom.
5. Applicants must not be above 25 years of age.
6. Admission includes only a study seat.
Documentations For King Khalid University Scholarship.
When applying for admission/scholarship to the King Khalid university in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you must have the following documents ready, and then request the right required list from the University as demanded documents may differ from country to country.
- Application fee
- Declaration of financial support
- Birth Certificate
- TOEFL certificate
- Letters Of Recommendation [ MA,Ph.D ]
- Health Insurance
- Research proposal outline [ MA, Ph.D.]
- Online application. To apply for the scholarship, you must apply here
- IELTS certificate
- Proof of fee payment
- Supervisor Agreement Form [Ph.D.]
- Family Details
- Medical proof/certificate
- Student visa
How To Apply For The King Khalid University Scholarships
The application is 100% electronic. Applicants must make an e-request by uploading their high school certificate and a residence permit [ Iqama ]. Then you save your auto-generated request number for future use: review the admission status through the e-portal.
To apply for the King Khalid University internal scholarship, apply here. Note: This scholarship is available as long as the portal is open, hence if you visit the link above and the portal is not active, that implies the KKU scholarship for international students is closed.
More scholarships are available in Saudi Arabia and currently accepting invitations. APPLY HERE