I will always define Facebook pages as Facebook offices where you present your services or brand to the people following you. Where the only option you have is to keep expanding as long as you keep the page active.
Aside from the Facebook marketplace, the only thing that can boost your brand or business is a Facebook page and so you must learn how to create one as you will need one for your business or brand exposure, blog, etc.
This is how to create a Facebook page in 2022 and beyond until further updates.
How To Create A Facebook Page On Mobile
1. Head to the top right corner of your profile and tap on your profile image ( at times, there will be 3 horizontal bars ) to open a drop-down menu
2. First on the dropdown menu is ‘Create Page’. Tap on it. However, at times, when you have pages in your name already, the ‘create page’ option will not be there.
You will have to open the pages tap and use the create page button at the top of it to create your new page.
3. Next, the new menu gives you the definition of a Facebook page in a video infographic way gist you on what you are to do. Tap ‘Get Started’ at the bottom to continue.
4. Next, you have options to name your page and specify its category.
5. Upon tapping next, you will option to choose the category that suits your page, you can choose up to 3.
6. Put in your website URL if you have one, if not, just tap skip on the same page to move to the next page.
7. Tap next to the next page where you will upload a profile picture and a cover picture. Make sure these two are top-quality pictures and represent what your page is about – a well-designed logo will do. Tap ‘Done’ when done.
After this, your page will be created. Facebook will prompt you on other settings to set your page ready for business. Among the setting prompts by Facebook, the most important setting is adding more details to your page, details like description, location, available times, etc. Click Get Started to set it up.
Among those settings Facebook prompted you, make sure to make use of the ‘invite friends’ button to get a few friends on board to kick start your page’s success story.
And this is how to create a Facebook page on mobile. Read how to create one on a computer.