Who is the biggest liar in Ghana is a query most Ghanaians are putting in search engines to validate and vindicate politicians who have played the citizenry and those who haven’t and Vice president Mahamudu Bawumia has been confirmed as the top liar in Ghana.
Well, this may not be a surprise to Ghanaians per his ‘data’ analysis and what the citizens are facing as a result of the ‘inability’ to control the economy as he promised but what triggers the Vice President’s name to emerge as the biggest liar in Ghana?
The CEO of Google has explained why the Vice President’s name pop up anytime you search the query, you can read the CEO’s explanation here Google CEO Explains Why Bawumia Emerges As The Biggest Liar In Ghana.
Is Bawumia The Biggest Liar In Ghana?
Now let us bring it to the grounds and ask ourselves if the VP is indeed the biggest liar in Ghana. The VP in opposition before the 2016 election where the NPP took over the government, was one of the top critics of the then-ruling NDC political party.
He scrutinized every political move by the ruling party including when global phenomena hit the economy just like how the Russia-Ukraine war is affecting their government right now. He made a tall list of promises to Ghanaians which they have obviously failed. Before we look at some of the failed promises, check them out by yourself.
Open your browser and type ‘who is the biggest liar in Ghana?’ The reply you will get per multiple suggestions is Mahamudu Bawumia- the vice president of Ghana.
Failed Promises Of Bawumia That Made Him The Biggest Liar In Ghana
1) Fight against Galamsey – fraud
2) Fight against corruption – big fraud
3) Medical drones deal – with fraud
4) Build 350 brand new SHS – big fraud
5) One village one dam – fraud
6) One district one factory – big fraud
7) $ 1 million per constituent – big fraud
8) Free Bank account per citizen – fraud
9) Protecting the public purse – fraud
10) No village will be without a toilet – fraud
11) No village would be without water – fraud
12) Make Accra the cleanest city – fraud
13) Job creation – fraud. They are actually destroying jobs.
14) Promise to operate lean govt – fraud
15) Zero tolerance for nepotism – fraud
16) Develop Ghana without borrowing – fraud
17) Punish corrupt govt appointees – fraud
18) One constituency One warehouse – fraud
19) Hot meal and chocolate per child – fraud
20) Reducing electricity tariff – fraud
21) Reducing fuel prices – fraud. Ghana is currently having fuel price increases every single week.
22) Reducing water tariff – fraud
23) Ghana Post GPS – fraud
24) Stabilize the Ghana Cedi – big fraud. The Ghana cedi is currently at the weakest point ever against the dollar in history.
25) Reduce the cost of living -fraud.
Now you must be able to judge for yourself why google ranks him first in the query. And if you haven’t read how Google possibly ranked him there, read Google CEO’s explanation here. Google CEO Explains Why Bawumia Emerges As The Biggest Liar In Ghana.